This Global Market Leader in IT Outsourcing and Health managed solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Lead -IT Healthcare / LifeSciences
This person is responsible for leading an Enterprise level Sales team across Infrastructure, Applications and Cloud services / solutions.
As well as a proven track record in the sales area you will need the following:
Health knowledge experience:
- A knowledge of Health Business and Systems particularly secondary care in hospitals.
- Experience in selling and installing complex applications into the health environment
- Knowledge of and or participation in key industry bodies - HIA
- Knowledge of Primary. Secondary and state health
- A good network of contacts at the CXO level in health
Sales knowledge and experience:
- Experience in managing and leading a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of sales methodology and pipeline management
- Good working knowledge of SForce.com
- Ability to build compelling business proposals
- Ability to acquire, develop and manage sales talent
Other Essential Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, business administration, or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of business development and sales experience
- Nine or more years of supervisory or management experience included
- Experience working with the business industry, application services, various areas of business operations and company products and services
- Experience with contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Experience working with company products and services and ability to articulate to client
- Experience working with company sales methodology and supporting tools and applications
APPLY NOW for this career defining role within an enterprise team of healthcare sales professionals.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200166919.