- Full Time opportunity or part time - immediate start
- Highly successful clinic - flexibility with days and hours
- Non Corporate
Seeking a General Practitioner who is vocationally registered to work for a large and well operated medical centre in a stunning Salisbury Downs location
You will work alongside six Vocational Registered GPs, Physiotherapist and several specialists.
The clinic provides all specialties, with travel medicine, dermatology, opthamology, pain and palliative medicine, diving medicals, womens, childrens and procedure work also performed.
They have built up a reputation in the community over a period of 10 years and have solidified themselves as one of the best in terms of quality patient care in the area. They have a very loyal patient base which is constantly growing due to spread of word of mouth, there are families who travel considerable distances for the practice.
Due to excellent admin support you can solely focus on patient care, with professional nurses who will help you take care of day to day tasks. With a pharmacy near by.
Practice opening hours are 8.30 am to 6.00 pm on weekdays and 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on weekends. Weekend work is not essential but optional.
Requirements for this role are:
- Vocational Registration, Fellowship at the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Experience with high patients loads - you can expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Ethical Doctor
If this sounds like you, please apply and email your resume (see below) or call for further information.
- Extremely well operated and non corporate medical centre
- High earnings, current doctors are averaging 2k per day
- Pure focus on patient care
- No restricting contracts
- Parking onsite
- Training possibilities