Morgan Consulting are currently assisting one of the private hospitals based in Melbourne's CBD in finding an experienced Nurse Educator for their theatre. Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 5 years of relevant experience and previous exposure to cardiac and/or neuro.
About the role:
Our partner is a medical facility which contributes to the provision of clinical specialties including cardiac services, advanced general surgery, neurosciences and neurosurgery, specialist medical services, and day procedure and day oncology. These services are supported by a 10 bed intensive care unit, six bed neurosurgery intensive nursing unit, four operating theatres, two angiography suites, an endoscopy suite and a day chemotherapy unit.
- Current, unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Extensive, relevant experience
- Relevant clinical or education post registration qualification/s
- Understanding of teaching and learning in the health care environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Commitment to providing the highest standards of care
For your dedication you will be rewarded with a supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture as well as ongoing further education and professional development opportunities.
To be considered for the opportunity please email your up to date CV or click on the "apply" button below.
Alternatively, you can contact Ewa for a confidential discussion on (03) 86060359