We have A BRAND NEW outstanding opportunitsy for a Senior Training Consultant to work within the Professional Education Services Team with experience from within the Child & Welfare Sector. The candidate will be basedin Darwin (1 role). If you are open to relocation please apply as the client is open to aiding for the right candidates. 0.8 is a possibility for the right candidate.
To work for for this highly respected and Nation Leading Trauma Based Charity with a reputation of the best work and the best culture in the industry - it is worth the move!
- The successful candidate will be a critical component of the professional education team working to deliver training to child protection, out of home care, health, welfare and education professionals
- You will be working with content related to child protection practice, child abuse and family violence and trauma
- Managed via a highly skilled team in Melbourne you will deliver both accredited and non-accredited training
- Candidates with a passion for the welfare of children and knowledge of the child and welfare sector are encouraged to apply
- Reasonable relocation costs can be supplied for someone to transfer/travel to take the role
- Interstate Travel is required for the role (at the clients expense) with a corporate credit card and Qantas membership included
- An attractive salary exceeding the region of 70k plus super based on experience is on offer plus other benefits
Our client is a national children charity aiming to prevent child abuse with the goal of reducing the harm it causes to children, families and young people affected by abuse. This organisation is renowned for providing specialist counselling and therapeutic care programs to children and young people as well as running research and community awareness programs. It is also a Registered Training Organisation and delivers accredited and unaccredited training programs..
You will work in an organisation with a culture of experts in their field; working creatively with children and young people. The retention in the organisation is enviable; the managers are just so inspirational. This role is unique where it allows lots of opportunity for professional development where supervision and support is provided for someone with strong skills in dealing with trauma.
This truly is a once in a lifetime role.
Essential duties are:-
- Delivering tailored training to both the community and professional groups as well as promoting and maintaining key stakeholder relationships and brand credibility
- Aiding in the development and implementation of activities involved with the child abuse prevention programs
- Contribute to the ongoing review of policies and practices and maintain accurate and relevant legislative and theoretical development
- contribute to all administrative & team based activities as well as training, team building and participate in the Quality Management System
- Tertiary qualifications in either Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or a related discipline
- TAE 402110 or equivalent (it is possible for candidates to obtain this qualification if a strong application presents)
- Knowledge of trauma, neurobiology frameworks and theories
- Substantial experience work with children within the above mentioned environments or disciplines
- Demonstrated competencies in developing and delivering professional education
- Working with Children Clearance is required as well as a current driver's license
An organisation that is highly regarded, with existing staff longevity and a CEO who is exceptionally inspiring. A long term career with further growth an opportunities in other areas/locations over time.
For more information and/or access to the position description please email email@example.com or if urgent with regards to your application; please phone 08 8111 8502 as the recruit is running from our Adelaide office remotely. Candidates have complete freedom with cover letters in this instance. Further basic application questions will require response on application and are mandatory, it will allow you to elaborate further on your circumstances. Thank you.