If you answered yes to any of these questions then we encourage your application!
The Disability Trust would like you to join our growing and motivated team of Residential Support Workers within the Illawarra.
These roles will include provision of personal care, having experience with challenging behaviours and assisting our clients to be a part of their community.
Key responsibilities include assisting clients with their personal needs and implement Person Centred Plans and Behaviour Support Plans while been part of a dynamic team who will support you to develop your skills in community care.
Essential criteria of position:
- Able to work across a 24 hour 7 day a week roster including active nights and sleepovers
- Genuine interest in working with people with an intellectual and physical disability and a commitment to enhancing their lives
- Experience in working with challenging behaviours
We reward staff by providing:
- Professional development opportunities
- Above award entitlements
- Comprehensive and professional training
Applicants must address the essential and desirable criteria as listed in the Position Description in the Information Package to be considered for this role.
Closing date: 26 October 2012